Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

What is the easiest way to replace a gh pressure steering

Customer Question

What is the easiest way to replace a high pressure steering hose on a 2005 4 cylinder Chrysler Sebring. All I have to lift it are ramps and a floor jack.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. Yes access those fittings from underneath. Use a good quality 18MM fitting wrench and/or a good quality 18MM crows foot type wrench and an extension to break the fitting(s) loose. I work at a Chrysler dealer and that is how we do it. Just be safe when getting the vehicle up on the ramps.

I hope this helps!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my answer. Let me know if you did and/or if you need further assistance.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you!

Chris