Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

I have a 2004 pacifia. i put it in reverse and it kept

Customer Question

hi i have a 2004 pacifia. i put it in reverse and it kept dying. I was able to drive it home after getting it into drive. it did die once and didn't want to start...acted like battery was dying after 2 tries then it started. i drove home and parked it, shut it off and now it wont start. no clicking or anything, just acts dead. also the gas has been working sporatically. any ideas?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. Could verywell be a failed battery. When you turn on the headlights, are they nice and bright? If so, do they stay bright when you turn the key to the start position?

Chris