Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech. 30+ years mechanic, shop forman, service manager
2947720

MY 99 sebring conv 6 cylinder.is over heating. I fill it up

Customer Question

MY 99 sebring conv 6 cylinder.is over heating. I fill it up with water / cool. By 5 miles its over heating .smoke...bone dry..no signs of leaking any where. Im thinking I'll replace the therm.. Please tell me its not on the bottom and I have to remove things to get to it? Thanks Danelle
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really need step by step detail and how to change the thermostat.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Let me start by saying that whatever money you paid, or if you have a subscription, the money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished.

.

Thermostat is on top, at the end of the upper radiator hose.

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fw87i0jbgfmhwbk/THERMOSTAT.pdf?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cant install the " drop box app" for whatever reason..can you send it in a download form??
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

You don't have to install anything but let me put it here, thanks

.

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

If for some reason you don’t wish to rate the answer please state in a post that you are happy with the answers and the service I have provided so that I can send it in as a no click rating and get paid for my time, thanks