Dodgerench
Dodgerench, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  30+ years Dodge/ Chrysler exp., ASE Master with L1 certification. Driveability/ combustion specialist
4486286

How do you enable the DRL on 2013 T & C Touring L?

Customer Question

Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Dodgerench replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer!. This is Ed.

It looks like you'll need to see the dealer.

Vehicles built for the US market may have the DRLs turned on, but only if they were originally optioned for the feature and it requires the use of a scan tool (DRL isn't owner-optionable). It isn't clear whether the actual DRL option involves different equipment or if it's just programming, but I might be able to tell more from reading your build information if you wouldn't mind sending me the last 8 digits of your VIN.

Ed

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DR536369
Expert:  Dodgerench replied 1 year ago.

Right back.

Expert:  Dodgerench replied 1 year ago.

Inconclusive.

While your Stone White T&C is nicely equipped and has many of the features you'd expect in a DRL package, the coding isn't specific enough to be able to tell for sure. Its Detroit Regiod / Zone 42 build, along with auto headlamps and auto high-beam control suggests your van has the hardware needed for DRL. With as many safety features as your unit comes with (and its original build was for US, but right next door to Canada), it strongly suggests you will have success with being able to turn DRL on at the dealer.

I'll attach the entire build list for your head-spinning enjoyment.

Ed