Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

I have a Town&Country, 2015, 116000 miles. The other day I

Customer Question

I have a Town&Country, 2015, 116000 miles. The other day I drove it some 50 miles away from home. The last 10 miles or so, i could feel the engine pulling harder, the brake pedal got harder and at stop lights I would let go of the brake pedal, but the car would not move unless i stepped on the gas. After parking the car, I saw that all wheels were hot.
however, after being parked for about 1 hour, I started the car, the brake felt normal, and i drove the car home without problems. the only difference between going there and coming back home was the use of the air condition system.
I was using it when i had the brake problem, and not using it on my way home.
Any ideea what happened?
Submitted: 1 year ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Using the AC should not had any affect on the brake system, while this problem was present was there any warning signs such as a check engine light? In most cases if the break where not releasing you would have noticed excessive heat from the wheels, if you look at the front rotor are they discolored from the heat? Check this for me and post back and we can work from there.