Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

My alternator went out, and I replaced it. after that, my

Customer Question

my alternator went out, and I replaced it. after that, my front windows stopped going up or down, my blinkers stopped working and my instrument panel stopped working. why could this be?
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also my abs an traction control lights are on.
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you

lets try something simple here,,

remove both battery cables,the + and the -,,touch and hold the + and the - cables together for 5 seconds,then,re-install them back to the battery

let me know if that worked

thanks

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feedback ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help.