Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I HAVE A1990 cHRYSLER v6 mASARATTI- 5 SPEED- tHE PASSENGER

Customer Question

i HAVE A1990 cHRYSLER v6 mASARATTI- 5 SPEED- tHE PASSENGER SIDE WINDOW IS STUCK DOWN AND NOTHING CLICKS WHEN EITHER SIDE DOOR SWITCH IS ENGAGED TO
OPERATE THE PASSENGER. aT FIRST THE DRIVER'S SIDE DOOR SWITCH WOULD NOT OPERATE THE PASSENGER WINDOW, NOW NEITHER WILL.
wHAT TO DO ? hOW TO REMOVE AND REPLACE THE SWITCH OR SWITCHES.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect the wiring where it leads from the drivers door to the body near the door hinges and the passenger door to the body as in allot of cases broken wiring occurs in this area and will cause this fault you have described here.If this is checked and all found o.k. let me know.

Thanks Pete