Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

My mygig navigation will. Just shut off after 3 minutes and

Customer Question

My mygig navigation will. Just shut off after 3 minutes and reboot, sometimes the s reen freeze, and the faceplate will not open or close how come? And also my cruise control will not work, turn on, nothing
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. The radio is failing internally and will need to be replaced. Your dealer can get an exchange unit within a couple of days, or you can have them send it out for repair, but that will take longer. As far as the cruise control, most likely the switch itself. I see this a lot on these models, but to be sure, have a shop or the dealer connect their scan tool to the vehicle and confirm that the switch is indeed bad.

I hope this helps!

Chris