Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

I have a 2005 Chrysler Pacifica. I lost all power to the

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Chrysler Pacifica. I lost all power to the interior. In checking out the fuse block, I found that the front wiper high/low relay control was clicking with the key on. I ran a ground to the top relay connector on the left side. I believe it is 85 and everything works. I am wondering if there is a ground wire to that circuit, and wondering what color I should be looking for.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you can tell me what circuit you are grounding and what ground wire you are looking for I will try an help you determine the location of where the ground should be coming from
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its grounded to the windshield wiper high/low relay. And the ground I am looking is for that circuit,where it is located on the car and what color wire it is. Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I will be more than happy to leave feedback after you answer this question. Thank You.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

The wipers get the ground through the front wiper module from the ground G306 which is located on the left front of the engine compartment. See the location in the link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/G306%20AUg%2027.pdf