Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech. 30+ years mechanic, shop forman, service manager
2947720

I have a 2004 sebring sedan with a tremendous amount of

Customer Question

Jerry, I have a 2004 sebring sedan with a tremendous amount of water pooling under passenger front seat. Carpet is saturated. Local shop says it's a leak in door seal but we haven't had rain in 5 days. We have been running a/c due to high humidity. Shop insists tube for condensation is not blocked. Please advise, thank you!
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** you for using the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

The drain tube may not be clogged however, there has been an updated drain tube on them.

.

There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern.

.

.

Here is a link to what it states. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvztuuy9f3tovkm/AC%20drain%20tube.pdf?dl=0

.

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.

.

Thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

If for some reason you don’t wish to rate the answer please state in a post that you are happy with the answers and the service I have provided so that I can send it in as a no click rating and get paid for my time, thanks