Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

We have a 2010 town and country. Two days ago I wife goes to

Customer Question

We have a 2010 town and country. Two days ago I wife goes to start the vehicle and it wont start. Battery and starter turn over fine. We tow to mechanic, starts right up and has continued to start each time they check it. they say nothing they cannot do as long as it starts. I am thinking maybe an electrical issue like a ASD relaly. Any thoughts?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. It could be an ASD relay, but that will usually set a code for the ASD relay circuit. The other things it may be is a cam or crank sensor that may have failed when it acted up. It is tough to diagnose when the problem is not happening though and maybe you should give them a few more days to see if they can get it to act up.

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are bringing the vehicle home this morning and will see how it goes in the next few days. I presume this case will remain open with you until we figure out the problem.
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Sounds good, and yes I will leave this case open for you.

Chris