Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

I have 1700 rpm at startup and rpm when shifting

Customer Question

I have 1700 rpm at startup and hi rpm when shifting
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! my name is ***** ***** I would like to thank you for allowing me to assist you! There are 2 things that will cause this. 1 a vacuum leak, and 2 a failing throttle body. Have the engine checked for any vacuum leaks and repair them. If no leaks are found, then have the throttle body replaced.
I hope that this information is helpful and please let me know if you need further assistance.
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!
Thank you!
Chris