Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ years experience as automotive store manager and technician.
3195632

I bought a 2008 T & Country Limited Edition 3 months ago but

Customer Question

Hi Josh I am Dotman , I bought a 2008 T & Country Limited Edition 3 months ago but I discovered that only the small seat is folding and closing while the bigeer seat at the 3rd row is not responding at all . I ask the seller later when i discovered this . He told me He never used the seat before . What can i do ?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.
The first step is to check that all harness connectors are secure and tight and no crimped, loose or broken wiring.
If ok, then you will need a multimeter for some testing. If you have one, I can upload the wiring diagrams and testing for you. If you dont, or dont know enough on electrical wiring schematics to do the diagnosing, you will need a shop to do this as there are more than a few possible causes