Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have a 2011 Chrysler 200 that is missing the bottom grille

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Chrysler 200 that is missing the bottom grille assembly. I purchased one from online and it did not come with any hardware. Does it just snap in?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** a Certified Auto Technician with 27+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.
Can you post pictures of the grille assembly, front and rear areas? If so, I can help you determine how it mounts...
Click Here for Document Upload Instructions
If your browser does not show the "Toolbar", try using FireFox or Internet Explorer. Otherwise, you can post the files to your favorite file sharing site (Photobucket, Dropbox, etc.) and post the links to your pictures here so I can view them.
Sorry for any inconvenience but remember "A picture is worth a thousand words" and it will help greatly for the most accurate answer possible...
Keep me posted...
Thank you,
Robert