Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I HAVE A 200 PLYMOUTH GRAND VOYAGER A THE FUEL PUMP AND

Customer Question

I HAVE A 200 PLYMOUTH GRAND VOYAGER A THE FUEL PUMP AND STARTER ISN'T GETTING ANY POWER AND I HAVE CHECKED THE SHUT DOWN RELAY AND IT IS GOOD IS THE A SHUT DOWN SWITCH IN THE VAN AND IF SO WHERE IS IT LOCATED AND IF NOT WHAT ELSE CAN I TRY
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2000 PLYMOUTH GRAND VOYAGER
Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'd start with getting it to crank first before going after the power at the fuel pump. Remove the starter relay flip the relay over and look for pins 87 and 30. Then put a paper clip in the cavities 87 and 30 go into. The starter should come on when you insert the paper clip n those cavities. Let me know if it does.