sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

My 2004 Chrysler T&C Radio is out. No lights or power at

Customer Question

My 2004 Chrysler T&C Radio is out. No lights or power at all. It is a 6 CD changer with a link to a DVD system. Can't find a fuse anywhere to save my life to find out if it is the cause.
Looking for answers
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
I'm assuming the interior lights and power locks work, if so then one of the two fuses that power the radio is good.
The other fuse that powers the radio is fuse 5, which is directly to the rear of the accessory relay.
If the fuse is good then odds are the radio has failed but the next step would be to remove it and test the powers and grounds there to ensure there isn't a wiring issue. The dark blue/pink and gray/red wires should both have power with the key on, the black and black/light green wires should have ground.