Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have a 2006 Chrysler 300 touring. the car started 4

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Chrysler 300 touring. the car started 4 different times and ran for about 2 seconds. On the 5th attempt, the engine would crank. All the dash lights are on. Doesn't seem to be the battery. The power doors will unlock, but will not lock. any ideas?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** a Certified Auto Technician with 27+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.
When you try to start it do you notice if there is a "Red Dot" illuminated or flashing?
Keep me posted...
Thank you,
Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I locked and unlocked the doors using the remote key last night and the anti-theft system reset. Thank you for responding.
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Cool, Glad you got it solved...
Thank you,
Robert