Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

My 2006 Chrysler 300 has a jerk when I take off and I can

Customer Question

My 2006 Chrysler 300 has a jerk when I take off and I can feel skipping as I am driving sometimes. I've had it checked out by several mechanics an they all insist they don't feel it when they test drive it. My engine light came on but my mechanic said the ERG sensor is off and that shouldn't be a problem. Please help me as I cannot afford another car right now or nowhere in the near future.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
A problem with the EGR and or the EGR system can cause the engine to run lean and this can cause an engine misfire which may be the jerking you are feeling. If the computer is setting an EGR code then it needs to be addressed first. Post back with the actual fault code your getting and I will advise you from there for the proper repair.