Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have an AC issue problem what is happening is my love side

Customer Question

I have an AC issue problem what is happening is my love side is at almost a hundred psi the high side is low but under 200 replace compressor and dryer and valve still having an issue no AC blowing cold
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I said I replace the AC compressor expansion valve and dryer rack the system put more freon in it pressures are still high on the low side and low on the high side is there issues elsewhere that I'm not seen
Expert:  Anthony replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

What year make and model vehicle are you working with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2007 Chrysler 300 touring 3.5
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My email is ***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still like to know why I still do not have an answer on my AC issue problem with my 2007 Chrysler 300 you referred to another mechanic I still have not yet heard anything and its been over 24 hours since I asked for this I'm getting a little bit upset with not getting an answer back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can tell you one thing I'm still very upset if I've asked this question twice I've been charged $16 each time and I still do not have AC in my car so please I would like an answer back at something so that I can either follow through or get a refund on both
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
If the low side pressure is high and the high side low I would first suspect the expansion valve as it is what regulates refrigerant flow and to an extent controls pressure. It's possible that you have a restriction somewhere in the system though, but I'm questioning the replacement expansion valve.
What was the original problem?
Were all parts replaced at exactly the same time?
How much refrigerant was the system charged with?