Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I have a 1993 chrysler imperial. The abs light stays on and

Customer Question

I have a 1993 chrysler imperial. The abs light stays on and when you press down on the break peddle it feels hard as a brick. Like you have no power breaks. The car also drifts to a stop. I took the car to a so called mechanic , he said that he changed the abs pump, no good, changed the master cylinder, no good. Said he thought it was a sensior. Three were working one was not. Would not work on the car any more. Three weeks ago I had the car towed to Eagle Chrysler jeep in Riverhead N.Y. I talked to the service manager yesterday and he said his mechanic belives its a accumulator? Iam at my wits end with this crap! The cars in nice shape and I would like to get the breaks fixed without getting hosed for more money. Please help me. Rob.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

What is the last 8 of your VIN?