Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

07 Pontiac Grand Prix 3.8 L supercharged looking black in

Customer Question

07 Pontiac Grand Prix 3.8 L supercharged looking for the black in line that comes off the side of the elbowed in the air cleaner boo all I see is a plastic piece hanging down
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This piece may lead to the valve cover as I have seen before as the engine vents into this then sucked back into the engine when the engine is running.Check and see if you can locate a grommet in the front or rear valve cover where this plastic piece went into.If it is broken it will need replaced to correct this here.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Already fixed it
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
That is great to hear.If you need anything else here let me know.Once again I apologize for the delay and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.
Thanks Pete