Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

2007 Chrysler Pacifica. Gascap light came on then check

Customer Question

2007 Chrysler Pacifica. Gascap light came on then check engine. I bought an aftermarket but it works it's way loose. AC was cold, yesterday driver side was hot, pass still cold, today both hot
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The Cap light will come on and set the check engine light if the cap is coming loose, if the after market cap is not staying tight then the next step would be to replace it with a new OEM Chrysler Cap. In order to determine what is failing on the AC you need to start first with installing a set of pressure gauges and check the systems pressure. Normal pressure on a full system needs to be 35 to 40 PSI on the low side and 200 to 225 PSI on the high side. Check this for me and post back and we can work from there.