Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

My daughter bought a used 2004 pacifica. It came without any

Customer Question

My daughter bought a used 2004 pacifica. It came without any key fobs. the service immobilizer has activivated three or four times then cleared for unknown reasons. but this time i can't get it to allow the engine to start. any suggestions?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.
I know you stated that there are no key fobs. Did the vehicle come with more than one key? This is a Grey Key, correct?
When you try to insert the key in the ignition and turn it to the "Run" position. What does the Immobilizer light do? Does it stay illuminated, does it flash, or does it turn on for a few seconds then turn off?
Keep me posted...
Thank you,
Robert