sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

My 2000 Chrysler Cirrus Power Windows and Radio are not

Customer Question

My 2000 Chrysler Cirrus Power Windows and Radio are not working. Also on the dash the brake and Air Bag light stayed on after starting the car
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
It will take some electrical testing to determine exactly what is going on, provided fuses are good, but you almost surely have a failed ignition switch. The windows, radio, ABS and airbag modules all rely on ignition switched power feeds, if all of these issues started at exactly the same time then a failed ignition switch is almost surely the cause.
One easy thing you can try is turn the key on and turn on the radio, you can also try holding the window switch in the down position. Slightly move the key forward and back, if anything tries to work when you do then the switch is the issue. Very often the failed contacts in the switch will make partial contact when moving the key slightly in either direction.