sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Thanks! I own a Chrysler Sebring 2007 and my a/c works fine

Customer Question

Thanks! I am Ricardo. I own a Chrysler Sebring 2007 and my a/c works fine on 1, 2, and 3, but when I select 4 it stops working. What can I do? Thanks in advance.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
It will most likely take some electrical testing to determine exactly what you have going on. It could be the control head itself, the resistor, or a wiring issue.
Resistor failures aren't uncommon but I've seen more control head issues on these. The blower motor switches will fail from poor connection/overheating and it will cause intermittent or no blower motor operation on the affected speed.
With it turned to high and the key on, if you move the knob slightly in either direction back and forth will the blower motor try to come on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I followed directions as stated and it didn't work.Sorry for the delayed response. Thanks.
Do you have a test light?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is a test light?
A test light is a piece of basic electrical test equipment. It will take electrical testing to determine what is causing your problem.