sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Windows do not work in a 2007 Chrysler put new switch in

Customer Question

windows do not work in a 2007 Chrysler put new switch in driver door and still not working
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
It may take some electrical testing to determine what you have going on. It's possible that you could have an issue in the power distribution center or junction block but if all windows quit at exactly the same time then I would first suspect a wiring issue.
When you open the door you'll note a black rubber boot between the door and body. This is where the door harness runs to the body harness. This wiring flexes each time the door is opened and closed and can eventually break. If a power or ground to the master switch has broken then it will cause what you're having.
The next thing I would recommend is opening up this boot and checking for broken wires.