Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

My 2012 Chrysler 200 battery died while I was driving

Customer Question

My 2012 Chrysler 200 battery died while I was driving ittoday
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The problem you are describing is likely caused by either a failing alternator and or a bad battery. The place to start would be to have the battery fully charged and load tested as well as having the charging system tested to make sure the alternator is charging at 14 volts with the engine running. If you can get the battery charged and stop by your local part store they will usually do this test for you at no charge. Post back with the results and we can work from there.