Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Chrysler Sebring 2004 GTC CONVERTIBLE stalls frequently,

Customer Question

Chrysler Sebring 2004 GTC CONVERTIBLE stalls frequently, engine turns over but won't start. Wait 10-15 seconds then starts and runs fine. normaly idles at about 650 rpm after engine warm. One time when started rpm sored real high then low a few times then shut off. Turned key and drove home about 20 miles without any problem. Vehicle has 36000 mile on it. Use synthetic oil , no sludge problem. What is the fix? Heard horror stories about fixes.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark, injector pulse , and proper fuel pressure (53 to 63 PSI) . In order to determine what is causing the problem you are having , you are going to need to check all of these things when it will not start as well as have the computer system scanned and see if there are any fault codes setting. If you can check theses things for me and post back with the results I will help you get this resolved.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have not had any problems since contacting you. Put on about 150 miles since ,still waiting for problems to reaccure.Can't rate answer without reaccuring problem and suggested fixes.THANK YOU much.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Not a problem, post back if needed and we can work from there.