Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech. 30+ years mechanic, shop forman, service manager
2947720

A very tiny amount of a coke spilled into the buckle of my

Customer Question

a very tiny amount of a coke spilled into the buckle of my drivers seat belt. For a couple days it was just hard to click and unclick, that is now better however it now does not recognize that it is clicked and continues to beep at me while I'm driving.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

The seat belt buckle has the switch inside of it and the buckle would have to be replaced.

.

**** PLEASE REMEMBER THAT A BAD RATING WILL NOT GIVE YOU AN AUTOMATIC REFUND ***** However there is a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

.

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l1d8j4pskwtonvg/Front%20Seat.pdf?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.

.

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

If for some reason you don’t wish to rate the answer please state in a post that you are happy with the answers and the service I have provided so that I can send it in as a no click rating and get paid for my time, thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Were you looking for an easy repair? maybe cleaning it out?