sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I have a 2005 town and country that has a no start no crank

Customer Question

i have a 2005 town and country that has a no start no crank situation. I've gone through PCMs, BCMs, Starters, trying to fix the van. I've fixed the gauges once already, yet now they don't work at all, no lights except for blinkers.
Not a PCM grounding issue, cleaned all grounds, jumped ground to termianl 85 in relay, still nothing. at times i have a click in relay when abttery is low, so i charge it. still nothing. i have a chime whien i get in the van noticing the door open, gauges, radio, headlights, wipers, AC, windows, rear vents, all DO NOT work. Please help, im a newly certifed mechanic and my butt is getting kicked on this van.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
It sounds like you have a power feed issue to multiple components. There is a single circuit that could be preventing the BCM and PCM from both waking up; you may have more than one issue going on. I've seen broken wiring under the integrated power module cause the BCM and PCM to not wake up, it's also possible that you could have an internal failure in the IPM or FCM.
Have you load tested all PCM powers and grounds?