Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

My car is running rough during idle, rough during

Customer Question

My car is running rough during idle, rough during acceleration and dying when put in reverse. What could be the problem?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here
There are several thing that can cause the engine to idle rough as well as stall and in order to know where to start testing to isolate the problem you are going to need to start first with having the computer system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. Most auto parts store such as Auto Zone will run a codes scan for you at no charge. If you can get this done and post back with the results I can help you from there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have that done, thank you.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Your very welcome , post back with the results and we can work from there.