Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

I have a 2005 Town & Country, it has 89,000 miles on it.

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Town & Country, it has 89,000 miles on it. For the last 3 days I've driven 500 miles per day. This evening all the dash lights started flashing on and off the odometer, gas gauge also went wacky. causing me to get off the road and pull int a motel. Is the engine just hot or is it something that needs immediate attention.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The problem you are describing may be a problem with the instrument cluster and not likely an engine overheating concern. I would start first with making sure the alternator is charging properly and the battery is fully charged and if they check okay then the next steps would be to have the computer system scanned and see what fault code and or codes are setting. Most auto parts stores like Auto Zone will do both for you at no charge. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there.