sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I have a 2010 Chrysler 300c and I need to replace the front

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Chrysler 300c and I need to replace the front seat rail. However the right tract is stuck and the seat is to far forward for me to remove the bolts. Do have a solution for me
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
Depending on exactly what has failed you may or may not be able to get it to move. Since you're replacing the adjuster assembly anyway you may end up needing to cut it to get the seat out and then remove the bolts.
If only one side isn't moving then it could be a motor or cable problem if it's a power seat. If that's the case then you may be able to get it to move by turning the cable or inserting something into the drive mechanism on the right side and turning it. Is it a power seat or manual?