Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

TPM replaced on 2007 300C. Car sat running to read codes,

Customer Question

TPM replaced on 2007 300C. Car sat running to read codes, and died. It won't start, won't come out of park
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Vipertech replied 1 year ago.

Afternoon. I need to clarify an item if I may. You said you replaced the TPM. I assume its located around the ignition switch? Please clarfiy so I can make sure we are on the same sheet of music.

Expert:  Vipertech replied 1 year ago.

reason I ask is that the TPM is a system, not an actual module. It uses tire pressure sensors in each tire and a WCM to receive the signal from each module. When you said TPM....thats when the confusion set in because it covers multiple items....not just one specific item.