Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech. 30+ years mechanic, shop forman, service manager
2947720

I was just looking by step instructions to remove the driver

Customer Question

I was just looking for step by step instructions to remove the driver side door panel in 97 seabring . The door handle is not working
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using the site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

.

….

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kwlie7c5qmxbxcu/Door%20panel%20sebring.pdf?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.

.

Thanks, ***** ***** come again, anytime

.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jerry,I'm trying to follow this...I see where it is pointing at clip locations...do these just pop off? Do I need to remove any screws before popping these clips?The problem is that the door release swings freely not opening the door. I wanted to get inside to see if it is just loose. Do you think that is possible? If it is broken, is it an easy fix?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess that part about step by step is pretty important...I can't really follow this pdf.Thx
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
That is all the information that I have on it, but wait there may be another expert who has more. I will opt out and open it back up. Please DON’T REPLY to this post as that will lock the question back to me, also DON’T RATE THE ANSWER yet, someone should be along shortly, I’m sure, thanks and sorry I wasn’t able to help with it.
.
*******YOU CAN ALWAYS GET A REFUND WITHOUT RATING THE ANSWER AS BAD OR THE SERVICE AS POOR ********
.
.