Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

My 2001 PT Cruiser is does nothing when I turn the key to

Customer Question

My 2001 PT Cruiser is does nothing when I turn the key to start it. Battery is fine - lights, electric doors and windows work, but that's it. Cannot start. Could it be the ignition start fuse? Or something else?
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Justanswer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In most cases when the PCM (computer) sees a no crank condition the system will set and store a fault code and or codes, in order to determine where to start the testing we need to start first with getting the computer system scanned and see what fault codes are setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results I can help you get this resolved.