sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Chrysler Sebring Touring conv.: I have a 2004 sebring convertible.

Customer Question

I have a 2004 sebring convertible. Put a new BCM in. Neither before or after install can I get the DRBII to light up. Even took to dealership.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
If a scan tool doesn't power up, the power locks, interior lights, mirrors and radio aren't working then you have no power on the IOD circuit. This could be a wiring issue but is most likely a blown fuse.
The IOD fuse is in a plastic holder that allows it to be popped out but remain in position for quick reinstallation. It's in the junction block in the dash. The IOD fuse being in this holder often causes it to be overlooked when checking fuses. To check the IOD fuse you would pop the holder out until it stops, use a small pick or screwdriver to open the window on top and then remove the fuse. Has this been done?