Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Chrysler 300 LX: Well Don a friend of mine at his shop just

Customer Question

Well Don a friend of mine at his shop just installed a motorin a 2007 300 and had to jump start it ... After that happen the throttle and peddle no longer work... I have a scan tool witch not any other shops in my area.. My tool reset everything but could not deal with the relearn of the T/B.. We are about to send to dealer... I could reflash through my J- box but the software downloads come with issues so would rather send to dealer. Any suggestions???
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.
Yes the ETC will need to be relearned with a scantool such as the Witech that I use at the dealership. I have heard some have luck turning the key on and slowly pressing to floor but I wouldn't put much trust in it. I would have the dealership relearn the ETC and you should be in good shape,,