Anthony
Anthony, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Automobile Technician with over 20 years exp.
15218643

Chrysler Town & Country Limited: 2013 Chrysler Town and

Customer Question

2013 Chrysler Town and Country Limited - while driving during daylight the dash panel and navigation display suddenly went to a very dark mode, very difficult to see but still barely readable - short time later instantly came back to normal operations. A few miles later same thing happened again, this time I switched the light switch from AUTO to ON and instantly everything returned to normal........ where do I go for this problem, is it a danger to drive because of shorting out ???
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Anthony replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Theres no danger in driving as it can hurt anything. Theres a software patch for the navigation unit that should fix the dimming problem. It should be under warranty for that.