Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Chrysler 300 C: ESP/BAS light comes on engine losses all power

Customer Question

ESP/BAS light comes on engine losses all power do not know code 2005 300C 5.7 liter. Stop restart engine works for a while then does it again
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here
When the ESP/BAS light come on the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes and unfortunately the only way to determine what is failing is going to require a code scan on the system and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the code and or codes I can direct you in the proper repair.