Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

Chrysler 2006 Town & Country: I have no AM reception -

Customer Question

I have no AM reception - FM fine - what's wrong?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. 9 times out of 10 this is an antenna problem. Could be the cable between the radio and the antenna, or the antenna base on the van. Have the cable checked and if it is ok, then the AM tuner in the radio has failed and the radio will need to be replaced. I hope this helps, Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!
Thank you!
Chris