Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Chrysler 200: ! My name is ***** ***** my top on my Chrysler

Customer Question

Hello! My name is ***** ***** my top on my Chrysler 200 will not completely go up. The top is up but the trunk portion will not lower
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a way to disable the trunk release to get the trunk down. It going to rain tonight
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
What occurs and usually causes this type of fault here is one of the micro switch position sensors for the top system itself.If one of these sensors is failing to send the correct signal on what position the roof is in this will keep the top from fully functioning.The fault codes will need checked to see what codes are set in all computers then diagnosed to locate and replace the faulty switch.
Thanks Pete