Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Chrysler Crossfire: I have a 2004 chrysler crossfire, it will

Customer Question

I have a 2004 chrysler crossfire, it will run for about an 1/8 mile then dies, and only turns over. After sitting a couple hours it runs and dies again, repeating what it did before.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
One common component to cause this issue here is the crank position sensor itself.The sensor tends to lose or send the rpm signal and causes a stall out.In some cases it will start right back up again and in other cases it may have to sit a period of time before it restarts.I suspect this is the cause for your model here.
Thanks Pete