Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

Chrysler: is there any special to do when bleeding brakes on

Customer Question

is there any special to do when bleeding brakes on 20 08 town and country
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! my name is ***** ***** I would like to thank you for allowing me to assist you! If you only replaced the calipers, then bleed them normally. Furthest caliper first then work your way towards the master cylinder. No other procedures needed.
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!
Thank you!
Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Refund my money ASAP thank you
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Did I not answer your question properly? You asked if there is any special procedure for bleeding the brakes after replacing the calipers. And I answered correctly by saying no there is no special procedure. So what was wrong with my answer?
Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just refund my money please thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't want to be referred to another mechanic please just refund my money I will be watching my account you took the money out so please put it back thank you
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
I cannot refund it. You will need to contact customer service at 1.***-***-****