Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Chrysler: my 2007 Chrysler own won't start took it to mechanic

Customer Question

my 2007 Chrysler own won't start took it to mechanic they took the antit system off and it started now it wont start again
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to be able to help you we need to know what Model your Chrysler is and can you explain the problem completely, are you saying the car will not crank over at all? When you say the mechanic took the anti-theft off are you saying he removed it. Post back when you can with this information and we can work from there.