sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Chrysler Concorde LX: How do you remove the right headlight

Customer Question

How do you remove the right headlight assembly to replace the turning signal bulb. I've have removed the assembly per the manual but the alignment assembly prevents the headlight assembly from being lifted out. 2002 Chrysler concord.
Thanks
Frank
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.I will do my best to assist youPLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX].https://www.dropbox.com/s/867hofyhyq5nz81/0724-concord-REMOVAL.doc?dl=0.if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this waythanks.www.dropbox.com/s/867hofyhyq5nz81/0724-concord-REMOVAL.doc?dl=0. If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This information was of no value. It was very generic and of various models. There was less information then was shown in the owners manual, which I followed a few weeks ago.
Frank
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was very apparent that the mechanic has not done this job.
Frank
ok..stand by,,i will opt out..someone will be right with youthanks
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
I can no longer see the instructions previously posted but I'm assuming they were directly from the service manual for your vehicle. If the headlamp is hitting something when you're trying to remove it then something has been missed in your disassembly procedure.
Removing the headlamp assembly requires removal of the front bumper cover. The headlamp assembly isn't lifted out, it has to be moved forward. Have you not removed the bumper cover?