Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Chrysler Sebring Touring Convertible: My air conditioner/heater

Customer Question

My air conditioner/heater will only blow through the defrost vents. It will not switch to blow through the AC vents or floor vents. I am not mechanically inclined but if not to difficult might try to fix myself.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The most common cause for this type of problem is usually caused by a failing control panel. In order to determine if that is the cases you are going to need to do some testing starting with a systems scan and also trying the reset procedure which may resolve the problem, I have enclosed the steps in the link below, copy and paste them to your browser to open and view them.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Defrost%20Jul%2023.pdf