sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Chrysler Grand Voyager: ! I have a Chrysler Grand Voyager

Customer Question

Hi! I have a Chrysler Grand Voyager 2010 and I cant get the park Assist off, there is a wrench symbol on the display. Can I reset it myself?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! The wrench is displayed because there is a failure in the system and the park assist module has set a fault code. The problem could be the park assist module itself, wiring, or one or more failed sensors. The most common cause would be a failed sensor but wiring does sometimes get damaged from road debris. You can try disconnecting the battery to clear fault codes but if there is an active problem then the codes will reset. If the problem returns after disconnecting the battery then the fault codes will need to be read, the problem diagnosed and repaired.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I did allredy disconnect the battery yesterday and it did not solve the problem and thats why I did ask for help here!
Unfortunately that information hadn't posted with the question. If a battery disconnect didn't help then there is an active problem that will need to be repaired to keep the warning off.