Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Chrysler Sebring: I have. A2004 Seabring Convert that is in

Customer Question

I have. A2004 Seabring Convert that is in starter lock out mood keyn door will not reset How do I clear so it will start?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Any aftermarket electronics on the vehicle?Will at least crank in park or neutral?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No aftermarket anything
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No crank in any gear
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's in total lock out no crank at all what part of that don't you understand
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just what am I paying for? You have told me nothing at all?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
From what I have read on line this has happened to a lot of other owners so then I would think the boys ar mo par would of figured out a way of resetting this by now this is not a new problem?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why no ideas?
Do you understand wire testing and wire diagrams? If so use the link below.Remove the starter relay, while trying to start are there 2 pins that have battery voltage? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm a retired ASE Chrysler mechanic so yes I can read the electrical map and I know it's in a lock out mood I back it out the the garage to wash it in my lawn and it did this I have checked the 8 fuse and battery is full charged and everything works the I decanter lite says no bus no codes are stored now what?
Based on your prior comments, and the fact you were not able to do the test I mentioned. I think its best I pass you on to another tech. It does not seem like we are going to work good together.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No help at all!