sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Chrysler Pacifica: I have an 06 Pacifica and the rear a/c blower

Customer Question

I have an 06 Pacifica and the rear a/c blower is not turning on, the relay And the fuse is good, what can it be?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
It could be a control head or wiring issue but it's more likely to be a failed power module or the motor itself. The blower motor power module is what actually controls fan speed based on signal from the control head.
The first thing that should be done is test the power and ground at the motor. If power and ground are present but the motor doesn't run then it can be condemned.
If it's missing power or ground then odds are the power module has failed. It's power, ground and signal would need to be tested to confirm it.